Sunday, August 8, 2010

when u do ablution

when u do ablution(before salah) read the first kalima and suure Ikhlaas so that with each water drop your sins will be forgiven and hasant equal to the fallen water drops will written.
While perfroming ablution u clean ur body parts , during that say this...

1. while washing hands say Oh ALLAH! forgive the sins done by my hands.

2.while washing ur mouth say Oh ALLAH! forgive the sins done by my tongue.

3.while washing nose say Oh ALLAH! grant me the sweet aroma of jannah in my grave.

4.while face say Oh ALLAH! on the day of judgement grant me your nour and forgive the sins done by eyes.

5.while washing ears say Oh ALLAH! give me the good news of jannah.

6.while washing legs say Oh ALLAH! show me the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment